Sunday, February 4, 2007

What This Blog Will Be About

I have enjoyed photography pretty much all my life. I call what I love to do, Capturing Moments in Time, which if you think about it is exactly what you do when taking a photograph. That moment will never be again, and though time continues to tick away, that particular moment in time is forever captured, a never changing reminder of our past. To be able to look back at those moments as we grow older is very special and I believeto be cherished.

I was very fortunate to have met a very photogenic young man who patiently allowed me to capture many moments of his youth with my digital camera. I believed him to be a natural and we discussed on more than one occasion the possibility of breaking him into a modeling career.

I met him at the tender age of twelve, and although he was a child he was much more mature than his peers. It was soon evident that we would become very close. Although I have never fathered a son I would have been proud to call him my own. Sadly, we have drifted apart and no longer share that closeness we once had but I still and always will have a special place in my heart for him. He has grown into a fine young man with a beautiful wife and soon to be child.

It is my intent to share with anyone who wishes to view, some of those Captured Moments of his youth.

No comments: